Friday, May 18, 2012

I guess it's not insomnia

I can't call it insomnia because it's just barely 10:15. But it's that feeling that I better get my tush in bed since the countdown has begun for Lil' waking up. She rises sometime between 6 and 6:45 in the morning, so the countdown goes something like this... "if I want to get 8 hours of sleep, I better be in by 10. If I want to get 7 hours of sleep I should go to bed at 11." Soooo. I am sitting here, the boys in the family tucked in safely (I assume) at Lake Perris. And I am tired. My eyes hurt. And I am not guaranteed 8 hours of sleep at this point, and though I am depressed, I feel like I might as well stay up until 11 and get 7 hours, because I like round numbers like that.

I'll leave you for the night with a cute story. Ben's friend Brent was not going to go to the Father & Sons campout, but THANKFULLY, he was able to go. When Ben heard the news, he and Brent did a hug and jump in circles move that was quite splendid and shouted out, "We're going to Perris!" Only, really, the way they said it, they were going to Paris. One day, I will be as excited to go to Perris, California! Good night. Keep your fingers crossed that all three girlies sleep well without the men here to protect us and snore us to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! It is giving me motivation to get back on the bandwagon- I'm a slacker with my blog. Can you blame them for being excited to go to Perris!??! That place is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete